Briefly describe the Modern Theories of Motivation
A good deal of researchers has been conducted on human relations at work. as a result of a good number of researchers in the field, by a number of Management Scholars and thinkers. Various theories of motivation have been developed.(The Modern Theories of Motivation on Employees Relations)
The motivation is the process of encouraging and stimulating an individual for an action. It has been derived from the ‘Motive’. A motive is an inner state activates, energizes or moves an ‘individual and channelizes his behavior towards goals. Thus, It reflects an impulse, drives or urges to move in a specific direction to reduce a need.
The important Theories of Motivation Among:
What do you mean by Financial motivation?
You are here The Modern Theories of Motivation on Employees Relations.
- McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y Help Motivation of Employees.
- 15 Essential Elements of the Process of Control in Management.
- 6 Steps in the Control Process in Business Management.
- Meaning and Types of Control Process used in Organization.
- Sectional Balancing System: Explanation with Examples.
- The span of Control Explanation & Factors Determining the Span of Control.