Following are the main Differences Between Capital Income And Revenue Income with Examples.
income arise from non Recurring Transactions by certain or a certain event is called capital income.
capital income includes:
- Price received on investments in small saving schemes.
- Premium on letting out shop or houses.
- Bonus shares on investment.
- Hidden treasures found on the dismantling of old house.
- Capital Profits And Revenue Profits.
- Revenue Expenditures and Capital Expenditures.
- Capital Losses And Revenue losses.
income arised from Recurring transactions in the ordinary course of business is called revenue income.
revenue income includes:
- Commission received.
- discount received.
- interest from debtors.
- fees and room rent from patients.
- donations and charities received by the charitable institution.
- Fright received by transport companies.
- interest dividend and bonus shares received by the investment company.
- What is Utility of a Managerial Economist in Business?
- Role And Importance Of Managerial Economics In Choosing Right Decisions.
you are here Differences Between Capital Income And Revenue Income with Examples.