10 Most Effective Power Words in English language
In this Article, you will Learn about Power Words in English.
1. Sorry – No. 1 Power Words in English
Generally, we hear a sorry word in the English language. Sorry word is used to treat the mistake we have made. As Sohan accidentally dropped water on Mohan’s clothes, Sohan would say sorry to Mohan. one of Most Effective Power Words in the English language.
2. Kindly –
The word kindly is used for any type of request. The word is also used for those who live in high post, from which we need help, then we use the world. learn English Pronunciation – Cicely Berry Jaw Relaxation Chart & Warm-Up.
3. Please –
When we need any help but they can not get help, then we need some help or request from others, then we use the Word.Sohan does not have pencils to write and Mohan has extra pencil, then Sohan will ask Mohan that please can give me a pencil to use. what is Voiceless and Voiced Sounds – Chart And Definition.
4. Sure –
confident in what one thinks or knows; having no doubt that one is right. sure, certainly, doubtless, evidently, necessarily, naturally.
5. Help –
When we request someone to fulfill the need of the thing, then we use Help Word. As if you can help me in my studies. 5th Most Effective Power Words in English language.
6. Excuse me –
Excuse me sir, can i get a glass of water. English Vowels combination charts [a,e,i,o,u]
7. Thank you –
When someone helps us, we must thank him, The word ‘Thanks’ is the most used in our daily routine. Like Praveen helped Kuldeep, Kuldeep will say Thank You to Praveen. learn more about English Vowels – Long and Short.
8. Yes –
In our Daily Life we use the most yes and no word. Mukesh asked Kuldeep, can I take this book, then Kuldeep told to Mukesh, Yes you can take this. Best Consonants Charts – Phonetics | Online Pronunciation.
9. No –
Kuldeep asked to Mukesh, can I take this bicycle.mukesh told NO.
10. May –
may there be very heavy rain today.
Above you find 10 Most Effective Power Words in English language so now do some activity :-
Examples of sentences using the 10 “power words”
- how may I help you?
- Thank you for visiting us.
- Kindly take a seat.
- Please come with, me!
- May I have your telephone number?
- Sorry to keep you waiting!
- Certainly, I can do that for you.
- Yes! I can help you !
- You never use the power word NO in any professional interaction, replace with sorry and offer alternative options!
- Excuse me, please !
Exercise for 10 Most Effective Power Words in English language.
Exercise Fill in the blanks with the appropriate Power Words in english.
- ______ bear with us, we are _______ for the delay.
- Customer,” are you open on Sunday?” you” I am______ , we’re not open on Sunday but we were open till 8pm from Monday to Sunday.
- I will be happy to______ you with that!
- ________for your valuable feedback!
- ________ I take your lunch order.
- I am______ we don’t have that TV in the store, ___|_____ you with another brand ?
- ___________ sir, are you Mr. shrama?
- Customer “ can you help me “. you”______ , I will be happy to ______you”
- __________for visiting us! Hope to see you back soon.
- ____, we are open till 8pm from Monday to Sunday.